Saturday, March 10, 2007

links or patties?

Life just keeps on rushing by. Well, I guess not rushing by, b/c I'm here going through it all. It's just moving quickly these days. I guess that's good. There's lots going on. I'm never bored ( -though often tired).

How to catch up for the month plus that I left unblogged? Well, let's see. How 'bout some bullets? I always think that these will help me be concise, but they don't. What about a few links? (no patties)
  • New general practitioner Dr. and orthopedic Dr. and dermatologist and PT - lots of changes, but my body is finally being cared for properly and there's been great great great news about my knees! I don't have degenerative arthritis, as I had been told for the past many years. I have patellofemoral pain syndrome and I should be able to heal and strengthen w/ time and work - WOO HOO!!! I really like my new PT and am putting lots of effort into my exercises and healing.
  • I really enjoyed God Grew Tired of Us at the Little Theatre a few weeks ago. They had a neat Q & A time w/ three of the Lost Boys afterwards. Very interesting. I had been having one of those "grumpy, whiney, I'm feeling so fat" kind of days. And the film was just the "spanking" I needed to help me put things in perspective and stop being so self-centered. Also saw The Queen at the Cinema. It's worth a watch. And can I just say how much I love the Cinema. It rocks! Best popcorn in town. Best snack prices. Super friendly staff and a roaming cat - what more could you want?
Other than that I've been trying to see friends and family. My niece, Ellie is about to turn 1! I can't believe that. This also means that my blog is about a year old. Time flies. School is fine. The kids are great. I've attended a few good workshops. It has been a busy month or so, but filled with many good things. I'm looking forward to spring and getting outdoors more. I enjoy the gym I go to, but there's really nothing like fresh air (and sunshine!).

I wanted to post some photos but will have to do that later. For now this is the best I can do. I'll be better about posting regularly from here on in. Or at least I'll try. Ciao!

No comments: